Levittown Public Schools 2017-2018 Board of Education Goals
As the Emotional and Social well-being of our students is an important element for their development, the Board makes as its goal to enhance the emotional and social literacy of students by reviewing the following programs offered by the Levittown School District throughout the coming year:
- Alcohol and Drug prevention
- Bullying prevention
- Outreach and community involvement
- As the appropriate use of data is important to the development of a well-rounded course of education, the Board makes as its goal a review of the school district's use of data in all facets of the district's work.
- As it is important that a positive message be communicated to a large number of community residents, the Board makes as its goal a review of the district's policies and procedures with respect to social media.
- As financial and fiscal security is essential to the future well-being of the district and the community, the Board makes as its goal to develop, in conjunction with the District Administration, a sound budget that is within the tax levy limit.