Health, Athletics and Physical Education
Health Education Informational Slideshow
Health and Athletics Resources
2018 Fall Tryout Schedule - MacArthur
2018 Fall Tryout Schedule - Division
- 2018-2019 Athletic CalendarNew!
- College Athletics; Selecting the Right SchoolNew!
- 2017-2018 Athletic Brochure and Sports Application
- School Lunch / Meal Program (MySchoolBucks)
- Allergic Reaction/Anaphylaxis Care Protocol
- News12 Varsity: MacArthur High School
- News12 Varsity: Division Ave. High School
- Physical Education Grading Rubic
- Seasonal Flu Guide
- Enterovirus Fact Sheet
- Game Schedules (SportsPak Online)
- Physical Education Contract
- District Forms
- Health Education
- Physical Education
- Student Health Services / Immunizations
- Crisis Resources
- Drug / Alcohol Counselors
- AIDS Education
- Directions To Other Schools
- New York State Physical Education Advocacy
The Athletic office is located at MacArthur High School:
Our programs offer the youth of Levittown a wide variety of opportunities. The Educational programs in both Health and Physical Education remain an integral part of the total education of the Levittown student.
The Physical Education and Health curriculums incorporate the New York State Learning Standards that include Personal Health and Fitness, a Safe and Healthy Environment and Resource Management.
The district's Physical Education curriculum stresses Basic and Creative Motor Skills, Rhythm and Dance, Games, Gymnastics, Physical Conditioning and Outdoor Skills.
Our Health curriculum prepares our students to understand Human Growth and Development, Emotional Health, Nutrition Environmental/Community Health, Family Life Education (Parenting), Healthy Life Styles, Disease and Disorders, Consumer Health, Substance Abuse, Safety, First Aid Survival and AIDS Education.
The athletic program offers many interscholastic and intramural opportunities. Levittown has a long-standing tradition of athletic excellence. Boys' and girls' athletic teams include:
|Tennis||Track and Field||Wrestling|
The Drug and Alcohol Counselors provide prevention activities as well as intervention and counseling services in a comprehensive program throughout the year.
Our Office can be reached at: (516) 434-7266 (MacArthur High School)