Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Welcome to another school year! Our staff has been busy getting ready for our students. There have
been several building improvements. One very important change is that the Nurseís Office is now located
in the room inside the All Purpose Room. Another exciting improvement is an addition was made to our
playground. We canít wait to see our students enjoying the new equipment during recess.
A new school year is a wonderful time to begin new routines and make improvements from the year prior.
Many new things are being planned for this year. East Broadway students are bright, energetic and have a
love of learning. It is our goal to help them to be the best they can be and to provide them with
opportunities to shine in all aspects of school life. With your help, we know your children can achieve
There are many ways in which you can help your child to succeed in school.
- Guide your child with his/her homework. Be sure it is complete and handed in daily.
- Check your childís planner/folder for important assignments and upcoming events.
- Attend PTA meetings and parent workshops to learn more about our school and ways to help your child.
- Study with your child before each exam.
- Review sight words and multiplication facts on a regular basis.
- Check the East Broadway website for additional information.
A positive home/school connection, where schoolwork is considered important, is crucial to your childís academic success.
It is my pleasure working with you and your children again. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to call me. My very best wishes for a wonderful school year.
Yours with East Broadway Pride,