Why Access PowerSchool's Parent Portal?
Parents now have immediate access to:
- Grades & Attendance (current school year only)
(grades 6-12 only)
- Report Card History (all years)
- Student Schedule (current school year only; available from August to June)
- Next Year Course Requests (available February to June)
- Next Year Course Enrollments (available June to August)
- ListServ link
- MySchoolBucks link
- Access Logs (allows you to see who has been viewing each student's information, and when, if a student is linked to more than one Parent Portal account)
- Account Preferences
- NYS Assessments Link
Click on one of the links below to view related policies.
Building Attendance Codes
Launch the Parent Portal to log in or create your account.
All Parents/Guardians - If you have not created your own account on the Parent Portal, or added all your children to your account, or if you need to edit your email address, now is a good time.
To Begin Using the Parent Portal
- Read Our Parent Portal Tutorials
Requires Adobe Reader which is free to download.
- Watch Our Video Tutorial on Creating an Account
Please click the button above to create your account:
- NOTE: For security reasons, student access ID's and password information will NOT be provided on the phone or given to students. We can mail it to you, or you can come by in person to your child's school or the Computer Department with a valid NYS Drivers License.
- If you have followed the directions, you should have successfully created your account and added your children. You may add additional children at any time or modify your account settings by clicking on the Account Preferences link.
- Please click the button above to create your account:
PowerSchool Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is PowerSchool?
- Will report cards still be printed by the school district?
- Whom should I call if I have a question?
- Do all teachers post grade and attendance information to the PowerSchool server?
- How often can we expect grades to be updated?
- How often can we expect attendance to be updated?
- Do all teachers use the same grading scales?
- I know that teachers sometimes weight different categories of grades. How does this affect how a grade is calculated?
- What can I see on the Parent Portal site?
- Can other people see my child's grades?
- How does one create a PowerSchool username and password?
- Are Parent Portal usernames and passwords case sensitive?
- What is required to connect to the PowerSchool server?
- Can I change my username and password?
- What if my e-mail address changes?
- What do I do if I forgot my Parent Portal password?
- What do the codes like Q1, Q2, S1, S2, X1...mean?
- Is my child being marked absent for ML - Music Lessons?
- What do I do if I'm still having trouble logging into the Parent Portal?
- What is Levittown's District Code for PowerSchool mobile apps?