Physical Education, Health and Athletics
- Virtual Recruiting Seminar
- Health & Wellness Month Digital Brochure
- Athletic Handbook
- 2023-2024 Athletic Calendar
- Expectations For A Sports Parent
- District Forms
- General Liability Waiver And Hold Harmless Agreement For Facility Use On School District Property
Physical Education and Health
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- AIDS Education
- Physical Educators and Parents Brochure
- Physical Education Contract
- Physical Education Grading Rubric
Emergency Action Plans
- School Lunch / Meal Program (MySchoolBucks)
- Health Office Forms
- Crisis Resources
- District Wellness Policy
- Allergic Reaction/Anaphylaxis Care Protocol
- Student Health Services / Immunizations
- Seasonal Flu Guide
- Enterovirus Fact Sheet
- Health Education Informational Slideshow
- Food Allergies in the Classroom Slideshow
- Bloodborne Pathogen Information Slideshow
Our programs offer the youth of Levittown a wide variety of opportunities. The Educational programs in both Health and Physical Education remain an integral part of the total education of the Levittown student.
The Physical Education and Health curriculums incorporate the New York State Learning Standards that include Personal Health and Fitness, a Safe and Healthy Environment and Resource Management.
The district's Physical Education curriculum stresses Basic and Creative Motor Skills, Rhythm and Dance, Games, Gymnastics, Physical Conditioning and Outdoor Skills.
Our Health curriculum prepares our students to understand Human Growth and Development, Emotional Health, Nutrition Environmental/Community Health, Family Life Education (Parenting), Healthy Life Styles, Disease and Disorders, Consumer Health, Substance Abuse, Safety, First Aid Survival and AIDS Education.
The athletic program offers many interscholastic and intramural opportunities. Levittown has a long-standing tradition of athletic excellence. Boys' and girls' athletic teams include:
|Tennis||Track and Field||Wrestling|
The Drug and Alcohol Counselors provide prevention activities as well as intervention and counseling services in a comprehensive program throughout the year.