Annual School Election and Budget Vote / Voter Information and Registration
How Do I Vote?Use these simple steps to verify that you're registered to vote and to find your polling site.
- Verify that you're registered to vote.
- Quickly locate your polling site by selecting your street:
Annual School Election and Budget Vote
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Please use the translator above to view this in different languages.
The Levittown School District has implemented an "open" on-going Registration, in accordance with the provisions of the 2015 Education Law. You can register Monday thru Friday, during the hours of 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM through Thursday, May 12, 2022, at the office of the District Clerk, LMEC, 150 Abbey Lane, Levittown, NY.
- Citizen of the United States
- 18 years or older
- Resident of the district for a period of 30 days or more before the election.
- Anyone who voted in a school, state or national election during the four years prior to the pending election is already registered and can vote.
- Those not registered or who have not voted within four years in a general election or school election must register.
- Registration forms for school elections only may be obtained from the District Clerk's Office.
- Registration forms for all elections may be obtained from the Board of Elections by calling 571-2411.
You must be a registered voter in order to vote by Absentee Ballot. Absentee Ballot Applications are available below:
- Solicitud de boleta de voto ausente - Espanol
- Instrucciones para la solicitud de boleta de voto ausente - Espanol
- If by mail, application must be received by Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
- If in person, application must be received by Monday, May 16, 2022
- Applications may not be transmitted electronically because an original signature is required.
Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed, pursuant to the provisions of the Education Law, to establish your entitlement to vote by Absentee Ballot. A ballot will then be issued to you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE DISTRICT CLERK AT (516) 434-7002.